Monday, March 18, 2019

Classic Games Collection Casino Slot Bank

title


About This Item

This slot machine is actually a savings bank (not a gaming device) that you can use to teach kids the importance of saving money.

I got both of my boys one of these to go with the theme of my 14 year olds birthday party. He has a 6 year old brother and although my 6 year old loved this at first, it barely held the attention of my older son. However, my younger son did enjoy this a lot for the first, probably three or four days. Since then, these slot machines have basically just been collecting dust in both of their rooms. I don"t really think that this bank was worth what we paid for it. I paid $20 for this one online and then found a different kind at Walmart for ten bucks.

This product was smaller than I expected for the price. I used them as party gifts for Casino party but I had to put them in a basket with other goodies to compensate for the size. But overall it is cute.

this project is not worth the money. it only makes a sound when you hit the jackpot, and it is sooo small. dont buy it please

Refused to play the jackpot light and sound upon arrival. Not worth the fifty dollars for it"s size and doesn"t even do as it is expected to. I do not recommend buying this for anyone.

Questions & Answers3 questions

Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.

Policies & Plans

See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product.

Electrode, App-product, Comp-283036214, DC-prod-dfw8, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-26.23.6, SHA-6739fdc89bd81888d5ccacebbeaeaf73706cfa18, CID-


casino slot

No comments:

Post a Comment